Phoenix: Engage is expanding beyond its one-day format! The series kicked off with a full-day event on Saturday, May 14, 2022, and will be followed by six events held monthly through November. Missed the May 14th event? No problem! All recorded sessions are available on-demand for registered attendees.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Main Day: Saturday, May 14, 2022
A full-day event kickoff with a mainstage presentation from leaders in the burn community, the iconic open mic, brand new learning sessions, support groups, and networking gatherings.
Follow Up Sessions: All held at 8 pm EST
- June 9, 2022 — Journey Towards a Positive (Self) Image
- July 14, 2022 — Ask the Experts: Itching & Scar Management (Sponsored by Orlando Health)
- August 11, 2022 — Love and Relationships with a Physical Difference
- September 8, 2022 — Finding an Audience for Your Story: Creative Writing Workshop
- October 13, 2022 — Connecting the Dots of Your Life Experience
- JUST ADDED October 22, 2022 — Influencer Panel Discussion
- DATE CHANGE November 30, 2022 — Keep It Real ™ Leadership Development Workshop
Practice new skills and expand your knowledge with six follow-up events held monthly through November! Each event will focus on various topics from the full-day event, including workshops on leadership coaching and mentorship, publishing and telling your story to inspire others, deepening the conversation on the long-term effects of a burn injury, and so much more!
All events will be held virtually.
"I virtually met so many amazing survivors who I am now still in touch with. It’s so important to know we are not alone, no matter where in our healing we are. "
- Gayle Petrillo, a 2021 Phoenix Engage first time attendee
REGISTRATION INCLUDES ACCESS TO
- All seven events
- On-demand recordings throughout the entire year
- Upgraded attendee directory
- Private 1-on-1 chats and virtual attendee meet-ups
- Connection to the global burn community
General registration: $30